Monday, May 2, 2011

Divider Conquered!

Okay - here it is.  I've been working on re-vamping a pocket divider I bought my daughter years ago before she became a teenager from ltd Commodities.


BEFORE


AFTER

Plain white.  The fabric is sparkly, but it is very hard to notice with all the white.

So I dyed the fabric panels...


Spray painted the hinges,  buttons, wood frame...




Added a little decoration to the pockets ...


THE FINAL PRODUCT AGAIN ...

.  And now my daughter Sarah thinks she should get it back ... NOT.  It's going in my craft/workout room. 

Thanks for visiting.  A have a fabulous week!



1 comment:

  1. Any chance you have the measurements of the frame, panels and pockets? I had a pink one like this but gave it away after my son was born 7 years ago. Now I'm having twin girls and would love to still have mine, but I hope to be able to build one.

    ReplyDelete