Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Time ....

Okay here goes - I am fairly new to this blogging.  I thought I started one last year during the summer, but cant locate it or remember, so here goes again.  I am your average everyday mom and wife.  My husband D and I own our own business - what a stressful thing in this time - but we do okay.  We just finished building our home in August of 2009 and moved in the week before school started.  We have officially been here 1 year.  I love my home, but hate when I have to clean it - you all know what I mean.  I wonder why I ever wanted a larger home - what was I thinking. 

I remember when we first moved in this home - I was totally not, ever, going to get another dog.  And now I have not only 1, but yes 2 of them.  Mojo, a 1 yr old English Bulldog...

and our newest - Peanut, a 12 week old French Bulldog ...

(I aplogize technical difficulties with putting Peanuts picture up - picture to follow at a later date)

My days are spent keeping Mojo from playing too rough with Peanut, keep Peanut from making messes in the house, taking the kids back and forth to their after school activities, running them to church activities, working at our business doing bookkeeping, paperwork, and occassional duct-making; laundry, cooking, cleaning, picking up friends of my kids for afternoons together and dropping them off; grocery shopping, checking up on in-laws and my family, and occassionally sleeping.

I have had a very busy stressful 2010 year, but things seem to be turning around for me.  I will post more regarding my year, not necessarily because you all care, or that my year was any more stressful than yours, just a different type of stress - and my story might open peoples eyes to possibilities and faith. 

Have I peaked your curiosity yet?  I will post again later - I hear dogs barking - which believe it or not is rare in our house.  Have a Terrific Sunday and see you in the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment